What is accept images?
Accept images is the ability to submit and mark image files. This feature was released on February 26, 2014.
However- please note generally what files are accepted and will generate an originality report
What is needed to accept image files?
In order for an image file to be accepted as a submission and be marked directly in GradeMark:
- The assignment must be set to “Allow any file type”
- The image file must be less than 20 MB
- The image file must be in one of the following formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, or PICT
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, PostScript, PDF, HTML, OpenOffice (ODT), Hangul (HWP), Google Docs that have little or no text also qualify as image files
- Image files that are not one of file formats listed above will be accepted an submissions under “Accept Any File Type”
What do image files look like in the document viewer?
Image files (of the types listed above) will appear in the document viewer. Instructors will be able to mark right on the image.
Instructors can leave marks on the image and use rubrics, grading forms, voice comments, and general comments to leave feedback about the image for the student.
NOTE: Image files will not receive Originality Reports at this time.
What do image files look like in Turnitin for iPad?
As in the document viewer, instructors can leave marks on the image and use rubrics, grading forms, voice comments, and general comments to leave feedback about the image for the student in Turnitin for iPad.