Turnitin Feedback accessed via Moodle is supplemental to and does *not *replace official feedback provided via the My Assessment Feedback link on a course.
To view Turnitin feedback left on Turnitin via Moodle students need to follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Moodle course.
- Click on the assignment.
- Click on the My Submissions tab.
- Click on the pencil icon to view any feedback a tutor has left within Turnitin. The right-hand column will display any feedback the tutor has left – you can navigate through the different types of feedback using the 3 buttons below this column:
- The ‘General comments’ button is selected by default and will display any comments the tutor has made about your submission overall.
- Clicking on the second ‘QuickMarks’ button will show you any in-text comments the tutor has left. Comments within the document (in-text comments) will be also displayed when you place your mouse over the speech bubble icon alongside the highlighted text.
- The third ‘Rubric’ button will show you how your assignment was graded against each criteria (if used).
- To return to Moodle, close down the assignment window.