Students can only resubmit an assignment before the due date if staff have setup the assignment to accept multiple submissions and generate multiple reports.
- When students resubmit, the new version overwrites the earlier version.
- Once the due date has passed, students will not be able to resubmit.
- If late submissions are allowed, only those students who have *not* submitted anything prior to the due date will be able to submit,.
If a student has submitted before the due date and multiple submissions are not allowed, then the student should contact staff and ask them to
- delete the student’s existing submission in Moodle using the delete (click rubbish bin icon) in the Turnitin activity
- tell the student to resubmit (or staff can submit on behalf of the student if replacement file has been provided).