- Click the Select box next to the name(s) of students who wish to update a submission then
- Either use ‘With selected’ option (below the table) and select ‘Revert the submission to draft status’
- Or select ‘Revert the submission to draft status’ from Edit icon next to student name
- Click Save and update table
If the due date has passed and there are draft submissions you can now lock submissions (so you can mark draft submissions as final)
- Click Select at top of table to select all entries
- With selected option (below the table of entries) select ‘Lock Submission’
- Click ‘OK’
You can also filter for submissions or for those that need grading.
Tip: Quick grading allows you to directly assign grades into the submissions table. However, quick grading is not compatible with advanced grading and is not recommended when there are multiple markers.